Welcome Exhibitors, Trainers and Parents…
Show TipWhat is where on the show grounds? Use our program map, so you can find what you are looking for!Get the Map
- STABLING: is $150 for the entire show. All stalls must be ordered & paid for by August 22th, 2016. No refunds.
- ENTRIES: Pre-Entries must be postmarked August 22, 2016. No phoned or faxed entries accepted. Entry forms must be completed in full, signed, accompanied with payment and current negative Coggins. Entries received after that date will be accepted, but will include a $25 post entry fee. Lead Line entries will not incur a post entry fee. Each rider with a Pre-Entered horse is entitled to (2) passes, which will be mailed. All other persons accompanying the rider will be asked to pay admission.Additional entry forms can be found on our website. DAY OF SHOW: Entry forms must be accompanied by a check, credit card or cash and current negative Coggins. Bring your credit card to the show. NO EXCEPTIONS. It is suggested a completed, signed Health Declaration accompany each horse/pony at the show.
- NUMBERS: No numbers will be given out without full payment of entry fees, as well as all required signatures, and all other required information clearly marked on the entry blank.
- SCRATCH/ADDS: Must be done at the Show Office prior to start of the class/division. Horses not properly scratched will forfeit their entry fee for that class. Horses not properly entered in a class will be charged double the entry fee for that class. No scratch/adds will be taken at the gate.
- REFUND OF ENTRY FEES: No refund of entries that choose to scratch due to inclement weather. If a horse is injured or becomes ill prior to being shown in any class, the entry fee will be refunded by mail upon receipt of a veterinarian’s certificate.An office-processing fee of $10.00 per legitimately excused animal will be deducted from the refund.All veterinary certificates to be considered must be in the hands of show management prior to start of show.
- SCHOOLING will be permitted only in the areas provided by the committee and only over practice jumps therein. Scheduled ticketed schooling in Rings 2&3 during the day is $15.00 and will be limited to 10 horses/10 minutes at a time. Schooling tickets will be available at the show office and will be issued with rider numbers. Schooling tickets are non-refundable. Additional tickets are available at the show office for $15.00 each. A BLUE/RED WARM UP Class will replace schooling in the Main Ring all day Saturday and Sunday. A second trip may be purchased, at management’s discretion, if time allows. Hacking in the Main Ring only before the show. The horse show manager will be able to close, limit or cancel a schooling session.
- NON-NEGOTIABLE CHECKS: Will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- PRIZE MONEY: Will be applied to the exhibitor’s show account. Any prize money checks must be cashed within 30 days of the conclusion of the show or will be forfeited.
- MANAGEMENT: Reserves the right to cancel, combine, or divide classes should the best interests of the show or the rules require it. Any Division with 30 or more entries will be split.
- JUMP ORDER: Hunters will be determined at the gate, Jumpers will be posted 1 hour prior.
- TRAINER CONFLICT: Advise the gate stewards of any potential conflicts. Hack classes are not considered a trainer conflict. The Main Ring will take precedence over the other rings. Please plan accordingly.
- PARKING: Due to limited space, NO CARS are permitted in the Stabling or Van/Trailer area.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: There will be no designated show photographer. Exhibitors will be responsible for their own photography. No outside photographers will be permitted in the show rings at any time.
- AWARDS: All winner awards, ribbons and prizes are courtesy of Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association unless otherwise noted.
- T.I.P. Classes / Divisions: Horses showing in T.I.P. classes must have a T.I.P. number with their entry. Visit The Jockey Club T.I.P. for information and to apply for your number.
- PHONE DAY OF SHOW: 610-316-9748
- RESULTS: www.horseshowing.com
2016 RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Hunter Classes will be judged on performance and soundness. Any additional specifications will be noted.
2. Hunter Championships will be awarded in accordance with CCHSA rules.
3. Hunter courses may include brush, coops, in and out, stone wall, log, gates, and will be posted at the in-gate at least one hour prior to each class.
4. Jumper Courses may include post and rail, gates, oxer, wall, panels, coop, or any other combination of the above.
5. Courses and Fences: Show Management reserves the right to change the obstacles or vary the courses at their discretion.
6. Refunds will be mailed 30 days after the show. A $10.00 processing fee per horse or equitation rider will be deducted from all refunded entries. PLEASE NOTE: Once a horse or rider has shown in any class, they are no longer eligible for a refund. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ON STALLS for any reason.
7. Show Management reserves the right to cancel any class when in its judgment the entries are inadequate and to combine or divide any class or classes should the best interest of the show require it. Any Division with 30 or more entries will be split.
8. If necessary to meet time schedule requirements, Show Management reserves the right to limit the number of entries accepted in each division. (First come, first served basis.) Also reserved is the right to move the location of classes, and adjust the time schedule if in the opinion of management circumstances dictate such changes.
9. Exhibitors are notified that any discourtesy or disobedience to the Judges, Show Officials or Committee members on the part of an owner, rider, groom or family member shall disqualify the horse, and the owner shall forfeit his entry and other fees.
10. Exhibitors must be in proper riding attire and wear approved protective headgear. No cell phone use while mounted in show or schooling rings.
11. DOGS must be on a leash.
12. Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur and it shall be a condition of entry that each exhibitor shall hold the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show/Association harmless for any illness, loss, accident or injury which may occur to any owner, exhibitor, groom, attendant, spectator, animal or equipment at the show.
The Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Committee