2018 will be our 75th Year – Are you a local Trainer, Teaching or Riding Professional?
LCHSA would like your input as we plan for our 75th Annual Labor Day Weekend Horse Show in 2018.
Suggestions on changes and/or improvements to our 2018 prize list, the daily schedule, the classes / divisions offered, prize money, sponsorship, show office, on-line entry, stabling – anything horse-show related – are welcome and encouraged.
We want to hear from you!
Topics can include:
- Friday Open Schooling Day
- Stabling / Check in
- Trailering day of show
- Show Office/Check In / Close of entries experience
- Saturday schedule
- Sunday schedule
- Monday schedule
- Overall appearance of the Prize List
- Entry Fees
- Prize Money Hunters
- Prize Money Jumpers
- Title Sponsors
- Scoreboard sponsor – Main Ring
- Awards / Ribbons / Trophies
- 75th Anniversary special events
- Notable Professionals from the past that have shown at LCHS
- Country Fair
- Communications – Website, E-Newsletter, Social Media
- Capital improvements
Send an email with your suggestions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
LCHSA Mission Statement : To preserve the horse tradition of Chester County; host an annual Labor Day Weekend horse show and country fair; maintain the show grounds as open space and make the facilities available for use for horse and dog shows, community events and activities.