- ENTRIES: All entries must be done either online at www.horseshowing.com or faxed to: (908)534-8843. Pre-enter DEADLINE is August 21, 2019.After creating your online entry, please be sure to click “SUBMIT” to properly complete your entry to the show. Horseshowing.com will send you an email confirmation of your entry. No mailed, phoned or emailed entries will be accepted. Entries received after due date will be accepted, but will include a $25 post entry fee. Extra entry blanks & forms can be printed from off of our website. (The $25 Office/Grounds Fee is non-refundable and applies to all entries. (Lead Line entries will not incur a post entry fee or office/grounds fee).
- STABLING: is $150 for the entire show. A refundable $40 clean stall deposit is required. All stalls must be ordered & paid for by August 21, 2019. No refunds on stalls for any reason.
- PASSES: Each rider with a Pre-Entered horse is entitled to (2) vehicle hang tag passes, which will be mailed or can be picked up in the Show Office on Friday. All other persons accompanying the rider will be asked by the front gate to pay admission to the grounds.
- CLASSES for JUNIORS will be limited to riders who have not reached their 18th birthday prior to December 1st of 2018.
- DAY OF SHOW: Entry forms must be accompanied in the Show Office by check, credit card or cash, a current negative Coggins and a completed, signed Health Declaration for each horse/pony – blank copies can be found on our website. Bring your credit card to the show.
- NUMBERS: No numbers will be given out without full payment of entry fees, as well as all required signatures, and all other required information clearly marked on the entry blank. A parent/guardian must sign the entry for their minor child. Incomplete or illegible entry blanks, as determined by the show secretary, are subject to a $25 Incomplete Entry Blank Fee.
- SCRATCH/ADDS: No fee for scratch/adds, but 0ust be done at the Show Office prior to start of the class/division. Horses not properly scratched will forfeit their entry fee for that class. Horses not properly entered in a class will be charged double the entry fee for that class. Once a Hunter division has begun, exhibitors may not scratch out of or enter into, the under saddle class of that division. No scratch/adds will be taken at the gate.
- REFUND OF ENTRY FEES: No refund of entries that choose to scratch due to inclement weather. If a horse is injured or becomes ill prior to being shown in any class, the entry fee will be refunded by mail upon receipt of a veterinarian’s certificate. All veterinary certificates to be considered must be in the hands of show management prior to start of show. Refunds will be mailed 30 days after the show. The non-refundable $25.00 Office fee per horse or equitation rider will be deducted from all refunded entries. PLEASE NOTE: Once a horse or rider has shown in any class, they are no longer eligible for a refund.
- SCHOOLING: An Open Schooling Afternoon is offered Friday, August 30th from 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm. Participants must complete an Entry Blank (parent/guardian must sign entry blank for their minor child) at the Show Office before receiving their pass on Friday. See daily time schedule for schooling breaks. Hacking only in the rings before the show. Other schooling will be permitted only in the area provided by the committee and only over practice jumps therein. A BLUE/RED WARM UP Class is available for Hunters & EQ. A second trip may be purchased, at management’s discretion, if time allows. BLUE/RED WARM UP Class runs with the over fences of the Division, it will not be run during Derbies. Horse can be ridden by amateur, junior or professional. Please check in at the In Gate. Jumpers conduct one course walk before the division.
- NON-NEGOTIABLE CHECKS: Will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- PRIZE MONEY: Will be applied to the exhibitor’s show account. Any prize money checks must be cashed within 30 days of the conclusion of the show or will be forfeited.
- TRAINER CONFLICT: Advise the gate stewards of any potential conflicts. Hack classes are not considered a trainer conflict. The Rosato Oval will take precedence over the other rings. Please plan accordingly.
- PARKING: Due to limited space, NO CARS are permitted in the Stabling or Van/Trailer area.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: There will be no designated show photographer. Exhibitors will be responsible for their own professional photography. No outside photographers will be permitted in the show rings at any time.
- AWARDS: All winner awards, ribbons and prizes are courtesy of Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association unless otherwise noted. 8 ribbons per class unless otherwise noted. Champion & Reserve ribbons in each division.
- T.I.P. Classes / Divisions: Horses showing in T.I.P. classes must have a T.I.P. number written on their entry. Visit The Jockey Club T.I.P. for information and to apply for your number.
- The Horse Show Office will be open Friday before the show from Noon to 5:00 pm for your convenience, and reopens at 7:00 am Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
- PHONE DAY OF SHOW: (908)800-3135
- HOW MANY/RESULTS: www.horseshowing.com
- Accomodations: Hampton by Hilton
4 N. Pottstown Pike, Exton, PA 19341
Pets Stay Free – Free Breakfast
Special Rate for Exhibitors and LCHS attendees available until August 19th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
$109 USD/Night – Book online HERE
2019 RULES & REGULATIONS
- Hunter Classes will be judged on performance and soundness. Any additional specifications will be noted. No martingales in under saddle classes.
- Hunter courses may include brush, coops, in and out, stone wall, log, gates, and will be posted at the in-gate at least one hour prior to each class.
- Jumper Courses may include post and rail, gates, oxer, wall, panels, coop, or any other combination of the above.
- Jumpers – all ties other than first place will be broken by time.
- Champion & Reserve Champion – based on points won in a section/division. 10, 6, 4, 2, 1, .5 points. Hunters, Pleasure & Equitation will follow CCHSA rules.
- Courses and Fences: Show Management reserves the right to change the obstacles or vary the courses at their discretion, including use of dotted line / courtesy circle. Fence heights are approximate.
- Jump Order: Hunters will be determined at the gate, Jumpers will be posted 1 hour prior. Jumper Order Of Go is generated by random by computer in office.
- Show Management reserves the right to cancel any class when in its judgment the entries are inadequate and to combine or divide any class or classes should the best interest of the show require it. Any Division with 30 or more entries will be split.
- If necessary to meet time schedule requirements, Show Management reserves the right to limit the number of entries accepted in each division. (First come, first served basis.) Also reserved is the right to move the location of classes, and adjust the time schedule if in the opinion of management circumstances dictate such changes.
- Should a question or dispute arise not provided for in these rules, the same shall be referred to show management whose decision shall be final.
- Exhibitors are notified that any discourtesy or disobedience to the Judges, Show Officials, Committee members or Volunteers on the part of an owner, trainer, rider, groom or family member shall disqualify the horse, and the owner shall forfeit his entry and other fees.
- Exhibitors must be in proper riding attire and wear approved protective headgear. No cell phone use /ear bud use while mounted in show or schooling rings.
- DOGS must be on a leash.
- The Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show/ Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association/Foundation (LCHSA) will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur and it shall be a condition of entry that each exhibitor/rider/driver/handler/coach and trainer, and his/her agent(s), guardian, or parent shall indemnify and hold the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show/Association/Foundation harmless for any illness, loss, accident or injury which may occur to any owner, exhibitor, groom, attendant, spectator, animal or equipment at the show.
- In the case of an incomplete entry blank by a rider, trainer, coach and/or parent, the first entrance into the ring as an exhibitor shall be construed as their acceptance of the rules & regulations of the competition and of LCHSA and shall make them subject to those rules & regulations.
- LCHSA may use or assign photographs, videos, audios or other likeness of exhibitors and horses taken during the course of the competition for the ongoing promotion, coverage or benefit of the competition in 2018 or the future. All rights in connection with such use, including any claim to compensation, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, or to misappropriation are expressly and irrevocably waived.
- Participants utilizing an online entry system for this Competition do so with the agreement that they have read the Official Prize List & Entry Blank and agree to follow all class specifications, rules, requirements, regulations and conditions in the Official Prize List and on the Entry Blank.
Jump Height Conversions Meter to Feet
0.70m – 2’3” 0.95m – 3’1” 1.20m – 3’11”
0.75m – 2’5” 1.00m – 3’3” 1.25m – 4’1”
0.80m – 2’7” 1.05m – 3’5” 1.30m – 4’3”
0.85m – 2’9” 1.10m – 3’7” 1.35m – 4’5”
0.90m – 2’11” 1.15m – 3’9” 1.40m – 4’7”
Table II.1 Time First Round/Speed Class
Table II.2a Time First Jump Off, all clean rounds to jump off after all first rounds are completed.
Table II.2b Time First Jump Off, all clean rounds stay in the ring and jump off immediately.
Table II.2c Power & Speed