Find the 2019 Prize List here
- STABLING: is $150 for the entire show. All stalls must be ordered & paid for by August 22, 2019. No refunds on stalls for any reason.
- ENTRIES: Enter on-line at www.horseshowing.com by August 22, 2019. Mailed pre-entries must be postmarked August 22, 2019. No phoned, faxed or emailed entries accepted. Entry forms must be completed in full & signed. A parent/guardian must sign the entry for their minor child. Entries must be accompanied with payment and current negative Coggins. Entries received after that date will be accepted, but will include a $25 post entry fee. Lead Line entries will not incur a post entry fee. Each rider with a Pre-Entered horse is entitled to (2) passes, which will be mailed or can be picked up in the Show Office on Friday. All other persons accompanying the rider will be asked to pay admission. Additional entry forms can be found on our website.
- DAY OF SHOW: Entry forms must be accompanied by a check, credit card or cash and current negative Coggins. Bring your credit card to the show. NO EXCEPTIONS. It is suggested a completed, signed Health Declaration accompany each horse/pony at the show. The $25 Office Fee is non-refundable.
- NUMBERS: No numbers will be given out without full payment of entry fees, as well as all required signatures, and all other required information clearly marked on the entry blank. Incomplete or illegible entry blanks, as determined by the show secretary, are subject to a $25 Incomplete Entry Blank Fee.
- SCRATCH/ADDS: Must be done at the Show Office prior to start of the class/division. Horses not properly scratched will forfeit their entry fee for that class. Horses not properly entered in a class will be charged double the entry fee for that class. No scratch/adds will be taken at the gate.
- REFUND OF ENTRY FEES: No refund of entries that choose to scratch due to inclement weather. If a horse is injured or becomes ill prior to being shown in any class, the entry fee will be refunded by mail upon receipt of a veterinarian’s certificate. All veterinary certificates to be considered must be in the hands of show management prior to start of show. Refunds will be mailed 30 days after the show. The non-refundable $25.00 Office fee per horse or equitation rider will be deducted from all refunded entries. PLEASE NOTE: Once a horse or rider has shown in any class, they are no longer eligible for a refund.
- SCHOOLING: An Open Schooling Afternoon is offered Friday, August 29th from 3 pm – 6 pm. Participants must complete an Entry Blank (parent/guardian must sign entry blank for their minor child) at the Show Office before receiving their pass on Friday. Ticketed schooling before the show (see Schedule). Other schooling will be permitted only in the area provided by the committee and only over practice jumps therein. A BLUE/RED WARM UP Class will replace schooling breaks. A second trip may be purchased, at management’s discretion, if time allows. Hacking only in the Main Ring before the show. BLUE/RED WARM UP Class runs with the over fences of the Division. Will not be run during Derby or Classics. Horse can be ridden by amateur, junior or professional. Please check in at the In Gate. Jumpers conduct one course walk before the division.
- NON-NEGOTIABLE CHECKS: Will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- PRIZE MONEY: Will be applied to the exhibitor’s show account. Any prize money checks must be cashed within 30 days of the conclusion of the show or will be forfeited.
- TRAINER CONFLICT: Advise the gate stewards of any potential conflicts. Hack classes are not considered a trainer conflict. The Main Ring will take precedence over the other rings. Please plan accordingly.
- PARKING: Due to limited space, NO CARS are permitted in the Stabling or Van/Trailer area.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: There will be no designated show photographer. Exhibitors will be responsible for their own professional photography. No outside photographers will be permitted in the show rings at any time.
- AWARDS: All winner awards, ribbons and prizes are courtesy of Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association unless otherwise noted.
- T.I.P. Classes / Divisions: Horses showing in T.I.P. classes must have a T.I.P. number with their entry. Visit The Jockey Club T.I.P. for information and to apply for your number.
- The Horse Show Office will be open Friday before the show from 3 pm – 7 pm for your convenience.
- PHONE DAY OF SHOW:
- RESULTS: www.horseshowing.com
- Accomodations: Hampton by Hilton
4 N. Pottstown Pike, Exton, PA 19341
Pets Stay Free · Newly Renovated · Free Breakfast
Special Rate for Exhibitors and LCHS attendees:
$119 Mention Code: DOG
2019 RULES & REGULATIONS
- Hunter Classes will be judged on performance and soundness. Any additional specifications will be noted.
- Hunter & Equitation Championships will be awarded in accordance with CCHSA rules.
- Hunter courses may include brush, coops, in and out, stone wall, log, gates, and will be posted at the in-gate at least one hour prior to each class.
- Jumper Courses may include post and rail, gates, oxer, wall, panels, coop, or any other combination of the above.
- Courses and Fences: Show Management reserves the right to change the obstacles or vary the courses at their discretion, including use of dotted line / courtesy circle.
- Jump Order: Hunters will be determined at the gate, Jumpers will be posted 1 hour prior. Jumper Order Of Go is generated by random by computer in office.
- Show Management reserves the right to cancel any class when in its judgment the entries are inadequate and to combine or divide any class or classes should the best interest of the show require it. Any Division with 30 or more entries will be split.
- If necessary to meet time schedule requirements, Show Management reserves the right to limit the number of entries accepted in each division. (First come, first served basis.) Also reserved is the right to move the location of classes, and adjust the time schedule if in the opinion of management circumstances dictate such changes.
- Exhibitors are notified that any discourtesy or disobedience to the Judges, Show Officials or Committee members on the part of an owner, trainer, rider, groom or family member shall disqualify the horse, and the owner shall forfeit his entry and other fees.
- Exhibitors must be in proper riding attire and wear approved protective headgear. No cell phone use /ear bud use while mounted in show or schooling rings.
- DOGS must be on a leash.
- The Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show/ Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association/Foundation (LCHSA) will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur and it shall be a condition of entry that each exhibitor/rider/driver/handler/coach and trainer, and his/her agent(s), guardian, or parent shall indemnify and hold the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show/Association/Foundation harmless for any illness, loss, accident or injury which may occur to any owner, exhibitor, groom, attendant, spectator, animal or equipment at the show.
- In the case of an incomplete entry blank by a rider, trainer, coach and/or parent, the first entrance into the ring as an exhibitor shall be construed as their acceptance of the rules & regulations of the competition and of LCHSA and shall make them subject to those rules & regulations.
- LCHSA may use or assign photographs, videos, audios or other likeness of exhibitors and horses taken during the course of the competition for the ongoing promotion, coverage or benefit of the competition in 2018 or the future. All rights in connection with such use, including any claim to compensation, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, or to misappropriation are expressly and irrevocably waived.
- Participants utilizing an online entry system for this Competition do so with the agreement that they have read the Official Prize List & Entry Blank and agree to follow all class specifications, rules, requirements, regulations and conditions in the Official Prize List and on the Entry Blank.
Jump Height Conversions Meter to Feet
0.70m – 2’3” 0.95m – 3’1” 1.20m – 3’11”
0.75m – 2’5” 1.00m – 3’3” 1.25m – 4’1”
0.80m – 2’7” 1.05m – 3’5” 1.30m – 4’3”
0.85m – 2’9” 1.10m – 3’7” 1.35m – 4’5”
0.90m – 2’11” 1.15m – 3’9” 1.40m – 4’7”