Family Fun Day: Saturday, August 30, 2014
Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show and Country Fair
August 30, 31 and September 1, 2014
Family Fun Day – Saturday, August 30
- FREE ADMISSION FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 30.
- New rides to include mechanical bull, 25’ hard rock climb, rock & roller, trackless train, bungie jumping and 3 large inflatable jumps/slides. Wristbands available for purchase.
- Exotic petting zoo to include a ring tailed lemur, kinkajou, wallaby, alpaca, sheep, porcupine, tortoise, fancy birds and many more.
- Creepy crawlers to include snakes, turtles, frogs, lizards, alligator, scorpions, tarantula, green iguana, veiled chameleon and more.
- Children’s games – 3 legged races, walking on stilts, hoop roll, graces, bean bag double can, hay rides and our First Annual Pet Parade.
- FREE family oriented concert with Caroline Reese & The Drifting Fifth beginning between 5:30 and 6:00 PM. Bring the entire family and friends plus a blanket or lawn chairs. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- If this sounds like a fun weekend – consider volunteering! Free admission, t-shirt, car magnet – 4 hour shift!