- Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Host Hotel – the Hampton Inn / Exton – Downingtown (610)363-5555. Call and book on or before August xx & get the horse show rate of $xxx/night.
- Exhibitor Parking
- Join our Email List for updated show info
- Directions to show grounds
- Map of show grounds
- Sponsor division Ribbons / an Award / a Stake Class
- 2020 Prize List
- 2020 Entry Blank
- 220 Class Schedule
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Stabling Reservation Form
- Be A Member of LCHSA & get a FREE Hunter or EQ class
- Open Schooling Afternoon on FRIDAY
- Enter Online / How Many / Results
- 2020 Special Awards
- STABLING: is $XXX for the entire show. All stalls must be ordered & paid for by August XX 2020. No refunds on stalls for any reason. Day Stalls are available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact the Show Manager for availability.
- ENTRIES: must be done either online at Horseshowing.com or faxed to: (908)534-8843. Pre-enter DEADLINE is August XX 2020. After creating your online entry, please be sure to click “SUBMIT” to properly complete your entry to the show. Horseshowing.com will send you an email confirmation of your entry. No mailed, e-mailed or phone entries will be accepted.
- Entries received after due date will be accepted, but will incur a $25 post entry fee.
- The $25 Office Fee is non-refundable and applies to all entries. (Lead Line entries are exempt from the office fee & post entry fee).
- All entries must have a credit card on file with the show office. All checks must have a daytime phone number on them.
- Extra entry blanks & forms can be printed from off our website.
Contact our Show Manager Doug Curry with questions.
It is our pleasure to bring you, for the 77th year,
the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show & Country Fair.
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors, Donors & Friends