Ludwig’s Country Carnival
What are you doing this July if you’re not down the shore? You’re coming to the Ludwig’s Corner Show Grounds!
- Carnival Rides, Carnival Eats & Arcade Games by Houghton Enterprises
6 PM – 10 PM Tuesday thru Friday. Saturday 4 PM – 10 PM.
Friday & Saturday ONLY
- Stolen Sun Brewery hosts the beer garden. Must be 21 & older and bring proof of age.
- Algorithm Restaurant Vegan food truck offering badass coffee, sandwiches, tacos & more!
- Live Music at the Beer Garden. Cornhole, Yard Jenga & other games in the beer garden – bring the family – there’s something for everyone!
- Free parking. Stroller & Wheelchair friendly. Pets welcome but must be leashed.
Follow LCHSA on Twitter & Instagram: @LudwigsShow for updates on this event, on other happenings at the showgrounds, and on our big 78th Annual Horse Show & Country Fair held over Labor Day weekend – September 4th-6th, 2021.
A portion of the proceeds from Ludwig’s Country Carnival benefits the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association – a 501(c)4 – which preserves & maintains the show grounds for all to enjoy.