Ludwig’s Country Carnival
What are you doing this July if you’re not down the shore? You’re coming to the Ludwig’s Corner Show Grounds!
- Carnival Rides, Carnival Eats & Arcade Games by Houghton Enterprises
6 PM – 10 PM Tuesday thru Friday. Saturday 4 PM – 10 PM.
- Stolen Sun Brewery hosts the beer garden. Must be 21 & older and bring proof of age.
- Live Music at the Beer Garden. Cornhole, Yard Jenga & other games in the beer garden – bring the family – there’s something for everyone!
- SALT Performing Arts Princesses will be there Friday & Saturday for photo ops with the little ones.
- Parking on site: $5 donation per car
- Stroller & Wheelchair friendly. Pets welcome but must be leashed.
- Volunteers needed to help with parking. Send an email to: Info@LudwigsHorseShow.com with your contact info. Or sign up here.
Follow LCHSA on Twitter & Instagram: @LudwigsShow for updates on this event, on other happenings at the showgrounds, and on our big 79th Annual Horse Show & Country Fair held over Labor Day weekend – September 3rd – 5th, 2022.
A portion of the proceeds from Ludwig’s Country Carnival benefits the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association – a 501(c)4 – which preserves & maintains the show grounds for all to enjoy.