LUDWIG’S CORNER HORSE SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Management has established a limit of 475 horses on the grounds for safety purposes.
When that limit is reached no other horses will be accepted.
1. Hunter Classes will be judged on performance and soundness. Any additional specifications will be noted.
2. Hunter Championships will be awarded in accordance with CCHSA rules.
3. Hunter courses may include brush, coops, in and out, stone wall, log, gates, and will be posted at the in-gate at least one hour prior to each class.
4. Jumper Courses may include post and rail, gates, oxer, wall, panels, coop, or any other combination of the above.
5. Courses and Fences. Show Management reserves the right to change the obstacles or vary the courses at their discretion.
6. Refunds will be mailed 30 days after the show. A $10.00 processing fee per horse or equitation rider will be deducted from all refunded entries. PLEASE NOTE: Once a horse or rider has shown in any class, they are no longer eligible for a refund.THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ON STALLS for any reason.
7. Show Management reserves the right to cancel any class when in its judgment the entries are inadequate and to combine or divide any class or classes should the best interest of the show require it. Any Division with 30 or more entries will be split.
8. If necessary to meet time schedule requirements, Show Management reserves the right to limit the number of entries accepted in each division. (First come, first served basis.) Also reserved is the right to move the location of classes, and adjust the time schedule if in the opinion of management circumstances dictate such changes.
9. Exhibitors are notified that any discourtesy or disobedience to the Judges, Show Officials or Committee members on the part of an owner, rider, groom or family member shall disqualify the horse, and the owner shall forfeit his entry and other fees.
10. Exhibitors must be in proper riding attire and wear approved protective headgear. No cell phone use while mounted in show or schooling rings.
11. DOGS must be on a leash.
12. Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show Association will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur and it shall be a condition of entry that each exhibitor shall hold the Ludwig’s Corner Horse Show/Association harmless for any illness, loss, accident or injury which may occur to any owner, exhibitor, groom, attendant, spectator, animal or equipment at the show.