Are you a local Trainer, Coach or Riding Professional?
Save the Date:
January 7th 2019
“snow date” January 14th
Come as you are – Refreshments provided
LCHSA would like your input as we plan for our 76th Annual Labor Day Weekend Horse Show in 2019. The annual horse show & country fair is our biggest fundraiser with all proceeds driving the mission of LCHSA & the LCHSA Foundation.
Suggestions on changes, offerings, improvements – anything horse show related – are welcome and encouraged. We want to hear from you!
- Friday Open Schooling Day
- Stabling / Check in
- Trailering / Parking day of show
- Show Office / Check In / Close of entries experience
- Exhibitor Experience
- Grounds, Footing, Amenities
- Class Offerings & Time Schedule
- Prize List
- Prize Money & Sponsorship Hunters & Jumpers
- Awards / Ribbons / Trophies
- LCHS Souvenirs
- Country Fair & Vendors
- Communications – Website, E-Newsletter, Social Media
Can’t make it? Send an email with your suggestions/comments to email@example.com
LCHSA Mission Statement: To preserve the horse tradition of Chester County; host an annual Labor Day Weekend horse show and country fair; maintain the show grounds as open space and make the facilities available for use for horse and dog shows, community events and activities.