Costumed Pet Parade at the Country Fair
Our Annual Costumed Pet Parade has proven to be tons of fun for kids & adults!
Have your pet strut its stuff and win the blue ribbon in one of 5 categories!
Saturday – August 31st, 2019
Benefits Phoenix Animal Rescue of Chester Springs
Children and Pets (and Adults) are welcome to celebrate this unique and engaging community event.
Join our celebrity judges – Senators Andy Dinniman and Katie J. Muth
Please register your pet(s) at the PET PARADE TENT located across from the Main Entrance between 11:00 am & 12:45 pm. Parade starts promptly at the PET PARADE TENT at 1:00pm and should end by 2 pm. No registration fee but a minimum $5 donation to Phoenix Animal Rescue is suggested.
All animals are welcome – from guinea pigs to alpacas – not restricted to any breed.
Owners must fill out one registration form per pet in order to participate. Winners of the contest will be announced by our judges at the end of the parade. Note: if the weather is too hot, LCHS&CF reserves the right to cancel the parade.
A “swag bag” will be awarded to the winners in each of the following categories:
- Most Glamourous
- Most Handsome
- Most Unique Pet
- Most Creative Costume
- All animals must be walked or held by an adult and may be accompanied by a child
- Each pet must be leashed, crated or otherwise suitably restrained to the satisfaction of volunteers present
- No aggressive animals are allowed to participate
- Do not bring animals that are “in heat”
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet
- The pet’s behavior is the responsibility of the owner and control of the pet must be maintained at all times – owners of misbehaving pets may be asked to leave
- Only non-motorized vehicles (i.e. wagons, bicycles, etc.) may be used for pet or owner transport for the parade
Follow Phoenix Animal Rescue on Facebook