Costumed Pet Parade – Saturday, Sept 1st at the Country Fair
Our Annual Costumed Pet Parade has proven to be tons of fun for kids & adults!
Have your pet strut its stuff and place for a ribbon in one of 5 categories!
Saturday, September 1st at the Country Fair
Beginning promptly at 11:00 am
Join our Celebrity Judges Senators Andy Dinniman & John Rafferty
Registration occurs at THE PET TENT at the Country Fair 10:30 am
Contest Entry Fee is a suggested minimum $5 donation to the Parade Sponsor, our Friends at Lulu’s Rescue
- Most Glamorous
- Most Handsome
- Most Unique Pet
- Most Creative Costume
Things for Pet Owners to know:
- All animals must be walked by an adult and may be accompanied by a child
- Each pet must be leashed, crated or otherwise suitably restrained to the satisfaction of volunteers present.
- No aggressive animals are allowed to participate
- Do not bring animals that are “in heat”
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet
- The pet’s behavior is the responsibility of the owner and control of the pet must be maintained at all times – owners of misbehaving pets may be asked to leave
- Only non-motorized vehicles (i.e. wagons, bicycles, etc.) may be used for pet or owner transport for the parade
Find this Event on Facebook HERE