Costumed Pet Parade – Saturday, Sept 1st at the Country Fair
Our Annual Costumed Pet Parade has proven to be tons of fun for kids & adults!
Have your pet strut its stuff and place for a ribbon in one of 5 categories!
Saturday, September 1st at the Country Fair
Beginning promptly at 11:00 am
Join our Celebrity Judges Senators Andy Dinniman & John Rafferty
Registration occurs at THE PET TENT at the Country Fair 10:30 am
Contest Entry Fee is a suggested minimum $5 donation to the Parade Sponsor, our Friends at Lulu’s Rescue
- Most Glamorous
- Most Handsome
- Most Unique Pet
- Most Creative Costume
Things for Pet Owners to know:
- All animals must be walked by an adult and may be accompanied by a child
- Each pet must be leashed, crated or otherwise suitably restrained to the satisfaction of volunteers present.
- No aggressive animals are allowed to participate
- Do not bring animals that are “in heat”
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet
- The pet’s behavior is the responsibility of the owner and control of the pet must be maintained at all times – owners of misbehaving pets may be asked to leave
- Only non-motorized vehicles (i.e. wagons, bicycles, etc.) may be used for pet or owner transport for the parade
Find this Event on Facebook HERE
Tag your pictures of your pet with Lulu’s Rescue on Instagram & Facebook