Costumed Pet Parade on Saturday, Sept 2nd
Our Annual Costumed Pet Parade has proven to tons of fun for kids & adults!
Have your pet strut its stuff and place for a ribbon in one of 7 categories!
Saturday, September 2nd at the Country Fair
Beginning promptly at 1:00pm.
Registration occurs at THE PET TENT at the Country Fair between 11:00 and 12:30pm.
Contest Entry Fee is a suggested minimum $5 donation to the Parade Sponsor, our Friends at Lulu’s Rescue
- Most Looks Like Its Escort
- Most Looks Like A Celebrity
- Most Glamorous
- Most Handsome
- Most Unique Pet
- Most Creative Costume
Things for Pet Owners to know:
- All animals must be walked by an adult and may be accompanied by a child
- Each pet must be leashed, crated or otherwise suitably restrained to the satisfaction of volunteers present.
- No aggressive animals are allowed to participate
- Do not bring animals that are “in heat”
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet
- The pet’s behavior is the responsibility of the owner and control of the pet must be maintained at all times – owners of misbehaving pets may be asked to leave
- Only non-motorized vehicles (i.e. wagons, bicycles, etc.) may be used for pet or owner transport for the parade
Tag your pictures of your pet with Lulu’s Rescue on Instagram
Pet Parade Participants – find more information here:
PET PARADE RULES REGULATIONS WAIVER