MONDAY, Sept. 7th – What to see at the Country Fair
On Monday, is the ever popular Ludwig’s Corner Car Show where you can see and sometimes even touch old classics and beautifully restored favorites!
Admission at the Gate on Monday is $7 per adult / $3 for kids under 12. The Horse Show starts at 8:00 am, Midway food is available at the Country Fair starting at 10 am. The Midway/Games at the Country Fair are open 11 am – 4 pm. Attractions include:
- An afternoon Parade of Hounds by the packs of Skycastle French Hounds, the Kimberton Hunt Hounds, the Warwick Village Hounds & the Ardrossan Beagles in the Main Ring.
- The Valley Forge Military Academy & College Mounted Color Guard will present the colors during our National Anthem before the $5,000 Lexus Mini-Prix in the Main Ring. @ Approximately 1:00 PM.
- The Country Fair continues to run the Children’s Games & Attractions
- Kyle & Kelly Magic Show performs and strolls the Country Fair from 1 pm – 4 pm.
- Barbershop Quartet strolls the Country Fair from 11 am – 1 pm.
- Pioneer Games 11 am – 4 pm
- Pie Eating Contest 3:30 pm
- No Hay Rides due to the Antique Car Show.
- Jumpers begin at 7:30 am in the Main Ring.
- Rings 2 and 3 start at 8 am and continue thru dusk.
- Admission at the Gate is $7 per adult/ $3 kids under 12
- Visit the Vendor Tents
Be sure to check out the Events that are Open to the Public in the Sponsor Tent at this link: Events in the Sponsor Tent
Complete Weekend Information can be found here: Horse Show & Country Fair Food & Entertainment